Field Support Supervisor
Ecolab (ECL) is a world leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. The Ecolab have a vacancy opportunity. Add Ecolab’s team as a Field Support supervisor in Johannesburg, South Africa and assist in making the world a cleaner, safer and healthier place. We’re expanding and we are in demand of talented individuals like you to assist us continue save the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- Healthy environments, rich energy, safe food, clean healthy water would be some of the globe’s most challenges that you would have an opportunity to take on.
- Ecolab is a firm that is passionate about development so you would have shape your career with its ability.
- It is vibrant to include and involve diverse individuals, perspectives and ideas to accomplish our best with the support of An Organization.
What You Will Do:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sustaining the database on the HUB
- Clean-ups of information
- Trail up Opportunity dates
- Monitor service visits
- Follow up on projects
- Follow up on retain to win
- Maintaining accounts
- Majority uploads
- Staff training
- New account requests
- Any general questions and issues
- Attend area as well as global gatherings to discuss issues
- BI Master data
- Sustain BI F&B database
- Clean-up of data in accordance with the overall data map
- All new engineering tools for me to accept for planning on BI
- All new account for me to commend for accurate customer BI mapping
- ISO Audit
- Presentation for management
- Preserve a record of motives for monthly poor CRM obedience
- Contribute with checking and writing processes for F&B
- Attendance of E&O/DRM conferences.
- Mark offs
- Problem solving and ideas to bring down the E&O
- Sales charges or contribute to charity, becoming thin etc.
- Delivery development – 34 package warehouses
- Organize with the owner of package a count date
- Mark all open orders as cleared
- Mark all SCT’s cleared
- Mark all credit records as cleared
- Get all bookkeeping ordered and a valuation statement drawn
- Help auditing stocks counting
- Monthly stock takes
- Bad liability
- Attending change meetings
- Assisting with large debt investigations
- Once bookkeeping is organized – go and see the customer to resolve the matters
- Sustaining one drive file
- Produce a one file for easy access to F&B and Ecolab data and documents
- Sustain the file and bring up-to-date
- Take new creation variety from sales group
- Demand supply chain to check if it can be nearby created
- Load data tracks for GSS team to accept
- Demand BOM for valuation
- Demand list rate
- Every 3 months demand from stock series reports on procured and trade in kg of registered goods
- Estimate with official rand per kg and create a PO for charges to be funded
- Complete Bachelor’s degree
- A year experience in Sales organization
- Executive Assistant experience for 2 years
- Customer service experience where you are straight interfaced with clients
- Intermediary skill with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Good and professional verbal and written communication
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we are the firm believer in teamwork and teams that are diverse and inclusive, and we are on an excursion to create a place of work where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are dedicated to fair-minded and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, employ, support, transfer and provide opportunities for progression on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working circumstances, and chances for progression, we will not categorize against any associate or applicant for work because of race, religion, color, belief, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are dedicated to extending the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goalmouth is to fully use smaller, female, disabled and covered veteran persons at all levels of the employees. Ecolab is a place where you can develop your career, own your future and effect what matters.