Code 8 Driver
Auto Wheels Autobody – Johannesburg, Gauteng
R5 000 – R5 100 a month – Full-time, Contract, Permanent
We are looking for a Code 8 driver to deliver customer or clients vehicles.
– Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience driving code 8/B
– Code 8/B Valid Driver’s license (no code 10)
– Well-spoken and well-dressed
– Sales experience would be an advantageous bonus
– Must have own transportation
– Prior experience at a reputable company is a required
– Have contactable references from a previous employer
A driving test and trial will be done at the interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: R5,000.00 – R5,100.00 per month
- Code 8 driving: 5 years (Required)
- Johannesburg, Gauteng (Required)
- Code 8/B Driving license (Required)
Globe Recruitment – Alberton, Gauteng
R8 000 – R10 000 a month
We are looking for a Code 10 PrDP Driver to transport Hazchem / Dangerous Goods for a company in Alberton. Online application only is allowed.
They must have valid Code 10 / 14 / EC PrDP ‘D’
They must have Grade 12 / Matric
- Must load, transport, and deliver goods in time and safe manner.
- Go over orders before and after delivery to confirm that orders are complete
- Loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Formulating reports and other documentation relating to deliveries.
- Check vehicles for safety issues and do preventative maintenance
- Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
- Obey with truck driving rules and regulations on the road as well as the company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
Code 10 Driver with PDP – Driving 8TON Commercial Truck (12m)
Xtend – Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are searching not only for a driver but for somebody who is passionate about delivering quality services to the people of South Africa. The chance here and now exists for you to drive and run one of our mobiles, forming part of the team to help deliver services and report on the effect of our services.
If this sounds like your future and you’re the ideal candidate who mee the below requirements, please submit your CV.
Who is Xtend
Accessible and appropriate quality services are being needed around the globe now, more than ever. Whether it be in the health care, administrative, or educational sectors, Xtend believes that an approach combining mobility, technology, and user-centricity is the only way to dislocate the current approaches of delivering important services.
Be ready to drive a vehicle of this size. https://www.xtend.co/blog/mobility-is-fostering-sustainable-social-development-across-the-globe/
- Dress and act in line with the mentioned policies
- Making sure of the safety and effective movement of the vehicle according to communicated schedules.
- Conduct day-to-day vehicle checks in line with procedures
- Make sure the vehicle and correct equipment leave and return to the depot in a clean state
- Have the knowledge to log and troubleshoot mechanical or IT issues
- Look after the safety and security of the teams
- Take pictures and capture basic information in the field
- Make sure that all wastewater and solid waste handling are according to the waste policy
- Be an ambassador for our solutions
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience driving code 10 commercial Trucks – Truck is 12m long
- Have no criminal record
- Have a valid CODE 10 driving license with PDP
- Be computer literate – the position will require some basic data capturing
- First-rate understanding of MS Office.
- Have problem-solving skills
- Be fluent in English.
- Available to travel nationwide and coast-to-coast
- Be willing to work away from home
- Adjust to the challenges of working on a mobile health facility in defenseless societies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be able to troubleshoot and follow instructions to repair or maintain the mobile facility even though you in the field.
- Have good physical health to be able to work in exciting field conditions
- Must have health and safety & first aid training
Application Deadline: 2020/12/18
Expected Start Date: 2021/01/01
Job Type: Contract
- Driving 8Ton Commercial Truck (12m): 5 years (Required)
- Grade 12 / High School (Matrix) (Required)
- Johannesburg, Gauteng (Required)
- Code 10 with PDP (Required)