Delt Y Loan: Cleaners
Mogale Agency – Pretoria North, Gauteng
Get out of bed a career opportunity is here. The main core purpose of the job is to make sure that all characteristics of the Production Department are graced with your presence as per safety standards and operational requirements.
– Obey harmless functioning practices and standard operating procedures.
– Housekeeping, cleans his/her place of work as per the defined cleaning procedures.
– Carry out all reasonable demands in relation to the operational requirements of the line, machinery, process packaging.
Qualifications & Experience
– Have a minimum of Grade 10 (School Report Required)
– Have Good Communication Skills
– Be Able To Handle Pressure in Every Situation
Closing date: 23 January 2021
Location: Pretoria North, Gauteng
NOTICE: ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR INTERVIEWS AND TRAINING
House Haven Guesthouse – Sandton, Gauteng
R5 000 – R7 000 a month – Full-time Job
This is a cleaning role over 5 days Monday to Friday from 10:00 am – 16:00 pm SAST.
More than ever before the cleanliness of cabins is more important. Our visitors’ hotel starts from the minute they first step into their apartment. This means that our Housework and spring-cleaning Crew are some of our utmost essential team members and energetic to our visitors receiving a first good impression of their room or apartment. Our team self-importance themselves on their high standards and such standards have lately been taken to a new level. As a significance, the business is put in the team to make sure their skills are equal with the standards desired.
Type of Person
- A Hardworking
- Passionate Individual
- Active and Energetic
- Reliable and Trustworthy
Having prior housekeeping or cleaning experience is desirable but not necessary as full training will be delivered. Having your own transport is desirable even though a Company car does work. For more information call/WhatsApp +27 78 436 8482.
House Haven Guesthouse is a forward-looking SA well-known hotel business based in Gauteng, as the name suggests, some of the South Africans most magnificent. We are open 365 days a year meaning employment is all year and not seasonal.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: R5, 000.00 – R7, 000.00 per month
- 1-year Housekeeping experience (Preferred)
- 1-year Hotel experience (Preferred)
Cleaner / Housekeeper / Overnight Janitor
The Millhouse Hotel – Johannesburg, Gauteng
R4 400 – R6 600 per month – Full-time
The Hotel is built up with improved COVID-19 health and safety code of behavior and we are keenly taking on recruitments for Part-time Overnight Janitors / Cleaners / Housekeepers to join our team! Shifts are from 11:00pm to 7:30am.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We self-importance ourselves to be responsible for effective and high-quality service to our members. We are looking for those people who are dedicated team players and can be trusted upon by others.
The main duties include:
- Spring-cleaning and sanitizing washrooms, hotel rooms, including showers, vanities, toilets, and dusting ledges
- Dusting and vacuuming public spaces
- Glass cleaning
- Cleaning of Squash Courts
- Emptying Garbage
- Assisting in setting up functions (moving furniture)
- Prior work experience in a private club or hotel would be an asset
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Optimistic and hardworking attitude, dependable and can be counted on
At Millhouse Hotel, we bid on a confident and friendly surrounding, medical benefits, competitive wages, employee recognition fund (gratuities), employee meals, and free parking.
If you are somebody who takes self-importance in their work and is passionate about bringing outstanding service (WhatsApp 0624066082), we’d appreciate hearing from you!
We are grateful to all candidates for their interest, however, only those nominated will be called for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: R4 400 – R6 600 per month
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience as a Janitor: (Preferred)