IS ERP- Functional Analyst
ABB – Modderfontein, Gauteng
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Take your career to the next step at ABB and work in a team that is committed to making a future better where innovative digital technologies enable greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is inscription the upcoming of harmless and keen processes. With our deep industry knowledge and automation expertise, we appreciate the requirements of our clients and allow them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy effective processes.
You will be at work as an IS ERP Functional – Analyst of the Industrial Automation Business Region for Business Function Information Services found in Modderfontein, South Africa. In this part you will be the fourth estate to Country ERP Service Manager and will be in the neighborhood representing IS Department (ERP) Functional Analyst in Finance & Controlling (FICO) domain South & Southern Africa. You will be accountable for ERP -SAP application upkeep and structure necessities for all partitions in the Finance domain following Global IS Strategy. You will be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and proximity to local business units for all Finance, Controlling (FI/CO) queries, business consultancy, solving the incidents & fulfilling the well-designed necessities from request build perception in association with AMEA ERP COE team.
- Regulating business in advice-giving in Finance, Controlling, and Project Systems territories with SAP best in procedures and satisfying any new business necessities and functionalities in line with AMEA ERP COE line of attack and guidelines.
- Taking part in supremacy gatherings with different shareholders which include Business line Controller, Country Finance Manager, Local Front end FI teams, and various internal or external IS teams (ERP, non-ERP).
- Partaking actively in home-grown & worldwide ERP plans as a crucial shareholder from original until various stages of the project management cycle.
- Making sure the application is suitably used for business welfares in teamwork with various shareholders. Demonstrating and assisting business team members for the SAP requests for day to day operational quality, major enhancement, Merger and Acquisition (M&A) as per ABB guidelines and other important business-critical and legal requirements.
- Stand-in as a single point of contact for all SAP FICO and PS associated subjects in ERP from incidents, business-critical requirements, projects, etc.
- Executing SAP outline and satisfying modification management in line with ABB Guidelines.
- Assisting business organizers and other shareholders in audit manner and requirement fulfillment. Backup commercial control procedure owner in course of improvement and get-together review obedience requirements.
- Teaching super users and end-users in FICO and PS building blocks and keeping training documents.
- Living ABB’s core standards of safety and integrity, which means taking accountability for your individual actions while considerate for your co-worker and the business.
- A University degree or CA is preferred.
- Minimum 5-6 years of experience in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling modules.
- Must have experience in the implementation of SAP projects.
- Have Good Understanding and strong skills in accounting and financial principles (US GAAP, Tax ledgers).
- Solid understanding of compliance standards and Internal Controls.
- Understanding and experience in Project Systems (PS) module is beneficial.
- Must have strong and solid analytical and presentation skills.
More about us
Take along your individual sense of pride and purpose as you benefit us to drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – crafting a maintainable future for our planet, and your career. Tie together the power of our varied global network, as you work together with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you be intent on applying for this available job opportunity and any additional information please refer to the ABB Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers.
Notice: Only applications received via the ABB Career page will be considered