Ecolab – Johannesburg, Gauteng 2000
Add value at Ecolab’s (ECL) team as Plant Manager in Johannesburg, South Africa and contribute to making the world cleaner, safer and healthier”. We’re on the rise and need talented individuals like you to support us carry on to care for the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The chance to take on some of the world’s most meaningful experiments, assisting clients to achieve clean water, safe food, rich energy and healthy environments.
- The capability to make an influence and shape your career with a company that is passionate about progress.
- The backing of a society that believes it is energetic to include and engage diverse individuals, viewpoints and thoughts to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Uphold the code of business principles at all times and ensure that they are adhered and understood by the team.
- Gathering together all the manufacturing KPIs and attempting to exceed.
- TPM is the continuous and reliable quest to remove losses in all procedures over-energetic contribution by all workers.
- Yardstick our ability and expenditures concerning industry standards and marketplace desires and take along best in class practices.
- 5S Application and impressing the procedure-driven culture.
- Coaching and Leading people with a “hands-on” approach.
- Directing the corporation’s industrial activities to make sure maximum usefulness is obtained for the manufacture of quality products within specified time and budgetary guidelines.
- Giving directions to the industrial engineering efforts to make sure the company facilities and equipment are adequately designed, built and maintained. The highlighting will be on full-bodied equipment/processes make use of poke yoke methods and quick change over.
- Interface with Development Engineering and Sales/Marketing to bring together the manufacturing procedure for the rough guide of new goods.
- Arrangement of key business and area guidelines and procedures.
- Outstanding Customer satisfaction is an integral part of the culture and responsibility of all employees in the team.
- You will be solving a problem – You must be able to rapidly determine a state and be concluding in solving it.
- Ensuring Effective teamwork is fundamental to our work.
- Encourage Key behaviours to success.
- Training and Development plan for the team.
- Be able to lead functional teams at the plant site to meet goals.
- Build approaches to diminish labour cost, decrease scrap, and make sure a product free of defects.
- Achieve targets to eliminate losses and making sure of higher efficiency/productivity and deliverable plan.
- The annual budget is maintained within or lesser than the agreed limits.
- Safety, Quality and Environment
- Make sure obedience to Local legal and Ecolab corporate standards.
- Change control process compliance.
- The plant is environmentally secure.
- University Degree in Production or Mechanical Engineering
- Have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in manufacturing and Industrial engineering in an average-sized production if at all possible the chemical industry.
- Knowledge of English language.
- Information on legal regulations as reputes labor and environmental laws
- Project and Industrial engineering skills.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Good Microsoft skills
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we have faith in the best teams that are varied and wide-ranging, and we are on a journey to make a place of work where everyone comrade can cultivate and accomplish their best. We are dedicated to unbiased and the same treatment of associates and applicants. We employ, rent, sponsor, transfer and offer chances for advancement based on specific qualifications and job performance. In all difficulties affecting occupation, payment, remunerations, working conditions, and chances for advancement, we will not categorize against any associate or candidate for employment because of race, belief, colour, faith, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
Besides, we are dedicated to advancing the values of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) over Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal mouth is to completely utilize smaller, female, disabled and covered expert people at all levels of the labour force. Ecolab is a home where you can cultivate your career, own your forthcoming and influence what matters.