IS or IT Compliance Senior Analyst
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
Take your profession to the next level at ABB, working in a group that is committed in creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation is preparing the future of safe and smart maneuvers. With our deep industry familiarity and automation knowledge, we understand the desires of our customers or clients and allow them to lead through safer, more productive, and energy efficient operations.
You will be hired to work as an IS/IT Compliance Senior Analyst and will be a part of the Industrial Automation Business Area for Business Function Information Services based in Moddderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be writing to IS Country Manager and you will be carrying out methodology that make sure compliance to outside requirements, including SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley Act) and internal requirements (i.e. policies, procedures etc.). You will be expected to make sure that local IS organization is tolerably trained, supported and driven for meeting these requirements. You will also be making sure that related parties, including internal and external auditors as well as local functions, especially reassurance are always aligned.
• Managing annual SOX and SOX compliance. One-to-one care of high-risk controls related to access management and change management procedures. Going over and updating procedures based on future requirements and assessing and improving SOX relevant Processes.
• You will be handling the paper work of risk management actions inside ABB internal governance, compliance and risk tool called GRCM for assigned Information Technology General Control (ITGC) processes.
• You will be required to complete all activities to be prepared for annual Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) testing. Regulating process owners, control owners and control operators in the suitable control operation through design and operating guidance for ITGCs.
• Delivering and assisting initiatives that are make straight at a group level, affiliating and/or finding out cost-effective solutions for the implementation of ITGCs.
• So long as your proving compliance backing to country IS personnel including IS policies. Escalating and managing local compliance issues where required. Finishing relevant group level entity level controls (IS Governance Assessment).
• Backup other country departments on IS compliance and risk matters. Assisting developments of IS process maturity across all IS activities inside the country.
• Handling stakeholder’s outlooks which cross many sites, functions and management levels (Global and Local Business Units or Global and Local Corporate Functions or Country).
• Abide to all ABB’s essential values of safety and integrity, which means taking accountability for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Technology discipline is required with experience in one or a combination of the following areas: IT Audit, IT Compliance, IT Risks or IT Management.
• Must have experience with Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and/or Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR).
• You’re required to have ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, across multiple time zones, technical and non-technical audiences, to convey IT information and processes in a clear and concise fashion.
• You must have understanding of IS operational procedures and best practices.
• Required strong analytical and presentation skills.
More about us
You must bring your very own common sense of pride and purpose at ABB as you help us drive further the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and tie together the influence of our diverse worldwide network, as you work together with and acquire from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you be interested in applying for this available job and for any additional information please refer to the ABB Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers.
Notice: Only applications received via the ABB Career page will be considered.