Customer Service Consultant
Reference Number: JHB000090/ZM
Hey! Do you have a passion for Customer Care Consultant with sympathy for animals (or specifically pets) whose interest lie in consulting within the Pet Insurance? Throughout the proven behavior of care, understanding, empathy, sympathy, applying logic, and solution approach with all customer interactions, the following must be achieved.
Are you a passionate Customer Care Consultant with an affinity for pets who is interested lie in consulting within Pet Insurance?
- Capture and put together invoices for all Requests related queries
- Find the customer needs and actively find solutions that will help out the client in having the best possible customer experience
- Inform clients on product offering and use methods that allow the business to resolve the queries as a first call resolution
- Handle the client’s queries by following up and escalating any issues that need to be addressed
- Estimate potential errors that may arise which might impact the customer experience
- Examine call volumes, trends, queries and come up with solutions to address and resolve the problem areas
- Manage customer relationships with the business and make sure of a perfect customer experience
- Have Grade 12 with English and a second language
- Pet Insurance / Veterinary Experience
- Literacy – Excellent reading, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Must have PC Literacy – In-depth knowledge of word, excel, email, and Internet
- Relevant qualification – Certificate/Diploma/Degree
- Have the knowledge and good understanding of insurance Industry awareness of great customer experience
- Excellent track record
- Expert soft skills
- Have Customer Service politeness
- Be a Confident communicator both over the phone and in writing
- Have the ability to resolve problems and clashes with clients or customers and arrive at decisions that allow the business to move ahead
Applications submitted via the skills assessment only will be considered.
Creating your profile:
- Registration and authentication:
- Please navigate to https://ai.pivotaltalent.co.za/?CID=1DF00 (we recommend using Chrome)
- Select ‘New registration’
- Complete registration information. Your email address and password can be used to log in and to continue building your profile if you do not complete it in one session. Recall accepting the terms and conditions.
- Select ‘Register a new account’
A few general guidelines for completing the assessment:
- Follow the registration page and register as a new user.
- There are no right/wrong answers. Do not see this as a test, this is just a way of assessing how you see things and tackle problems.
- Read out the instruction pages carefully, there are timed questions, if you go past them you cannot go back. You only have a single chance to finish the assessment.
- The first section is the most difficult and is also timed, take notes right from the start! Do not let this section stop you.
- Please get the time to put aside 45 min to finish the assessment (without any disturbances).
Please take note that choosing ‘next’ on the assessment saves the current progress.
Please make sure that you do this before logging out. (It is suggested not to log out throughout a section that is timed, as indicated by a counter at the top of the page).
If you encounter any problems while finishing the assessment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your error message; in this way, we can give your support requirements the attention it needs.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the date of application.