Transnet: General worker’s and Driver’s
TRANSNET COMPANY IS SEARCHING FOR UNEMPLOYED INDIVIDUALS FOR THEIR GENERAL WORKER’S AND DRIVERS JOB OPPORTUNITIES.
We are looking for General Workers to be responsible for all our manual labor tasks and support operations in worksites.
One of the most important General Worker’s responsibility is to collect debris, trash, and other waste to keep the place of work hygiene, clean, and safe.
We would like a candidate who has stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to concentrate on any situation to perform your tasks and commit to safety rules.
If you think you are the ideal candidate, you fit this description and you’re interested in working hard but importantly working smart, we would like to encourage you to apply.
Reference Number: cjk162
Please Note: The positions below are currently available throughout the whole of South Africa
If you have a Grade 10 and you are looking for a job, then this opportunity is for you.
Transnet company has permanent General Workers and Drivers’ vacancies
Be Responsible to open and close twist locks as well as other terminal ad hoc duties.
- To clean buildings
- To clean containers
- Opening or closing twist locks of container wagons
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have at least Grade 10 or level 2 (Grade 10 Report Required)
- Have basic knowledge of cleaning procedures and techniques Skills
- Have good time management
- Be able to read and write
- Good decision making
- Have Good and professional communication attitudes
- Good communication and teamwork skills are compulsory
- Have a commitment to adhere to safety rules
- People orientated
- Have a good-eye coordination
- Be cautious about safety conscious
- Have cultural awareness capabilities
- Be healthy with no injuries to stand and work for long hours
- Cleaning up workplace from hazardous or other obsolete material
- Assisting other workers on-site
- Be able to handle and transport materials and equipment’s
- Be able to use and operate power tools and machinery when needed
- To perform manual labor task, follow instructions from supervisors
- Put up warning signs for vehicles and people passing by
- Assist with setting up and transferring temporary structures
- Report issues with equipment or any unsafe conditions to supervisors
How to Apply Applicants that are interested in applying for the advertised position must apply online on our company website.
N.B Online applications only will be accepted
BASIC SALARY R17,000-R25,000 Negotiable
For more info contact Mr. Robert Matlala
Office Number:0661 483 993