Hotel General Worker / Porter
Mutholi Staffing – Sandton, Gauteng
Wake up of bed, a career opportunity is here. The main purpose of this job is to performs duties in all areas of the hotel’s property with regards to guest satisfaction as to help with luggage and room induction. The Porter / General worker encourages a positive image of the property to Guests and must be pleasant, honest, and friendly and should also be able to address Guests requests and problems.
This is a cleaning role over 7 days a week, Monday to Friday from 10:00 am – 16:00 pm and on weekends time varies depending on the schedule and activities happening on that specific day.
More than ever before the emptiness of cabins is more significant. Our visitor’s hotel starts from the minute they first step into their respective rooms. This means that our Housework and spring-cleaning crew are some of our utmost essential team members and energetic to our visitors receiving a first good impression of their room or apartment. Our team self-importance themselves on their high standards and such standards have lately taken to a new level. As an implication, the business put in the team to ensure their skills are equal with the standards desired.
Candidate Duties / Responsibilities:
- Should deliver exceptional service and assistance to Guests every day
- Must help Guests with their Luggage as intended and when required
- Helping Guests with parking when required
- Guiding Guests with directions
- Be responsible for accomplishing and exceeding Guests satisfaction
- Make sure a Full room and Hotel induction is done upon check in
- Make sure all services available are offered to guests to satisfy their stay
- Maintenance issues must be reported in time
- Be available and reliable to answer questions about the hotel and surrounding areas
- Welcome all guests and greet them on their arrival at the hotel
- You may be required to work in any other area which is required of him/her, which may include public areas or rooms from time to time as selected by Management
- A Minimum of Matric Senior Certificate / Grade 12 is advantageous
- A Minimum of 1-year Related experience
- Must Have Excellent Good Communication Skills
- Be able to Work or Handle Pressure in Every Situation
N.B: ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED FOR TRAINING AND INTERVIEWS BY OUR HR DEPERTMENT.