R4 048 a month – Full-time, Contract
A Wholesale Distribution Company is urgently looking to appoint General Assistants to work in their warehouse and on route deliveries:
Primary Purpose of Position:
- Collection of Incoming Stock and Materials
- Picking Stock from Orders
- Packing and Assisting in Transporting of Orders
- Managing, Organizing, and Retrieving Stock in the Warehouse
Minimum Educational and Experience Requirements:
- Matric (You should be studying towards a relevant wholesale industry qualification would be advantageous).
- You should have 1 or more years of experience working in a similar and relevant position and environment.
- A forklift license will be advantageous.
- You Should Have Good Communication Skills
- Have Some First-rate Timekeeping Abilities
- Must have the aptitude to work and function in a high paced environment.
- Admirable pressure handling abilities.
- Capability to stand for long hours.
- Capability to function in a hard-labor environment
- Capability to function as part of a team.
- Exceptional Coordination
- Good Organizing Skills
- Good Numerical Skills
- Good Literacy Skills
- Physically Fit to carry heavy objects.
- Ability to adapt to change.
Contract Length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R4,047.89 per month
- Have Experience in Food and Have Basic Beverage Knowledge Preferably 1 year
- Have Previous Experience as A General Worker for a minimum of 1 year (Required)
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place