Cleaners Level 2
Provincial Government of Gauteng
R102 534 – R120 780 a year
- Reference Number: refs/008398
- Directorate: CLEANING
- Number of posts: 7
- Package: R102 534.00-R120 780.00
- Enquiries: Ms A.T Mathonsi, Tel No: (012) 318 6634
- You should have a minimum of Grade 10 and above, one (1) year of proven experience, and more in a formal clinical environment.
- You must be cleaning with the most recent hospital/clinical cleaning experience will be an added advantage.
- The service letter with letterhead, the supervisor’s signature, and contracts must be attached as proof of employment from the company stated on the C.V.
- All the EPWP contracts or motivation from the immediate supervisor where EPWP personnel is allocated, stamped, and signed with the supervisor’s contact number must be attached as proof of being in the program.
- The application without the stated requirement will not be considered.
- Your cleaning service of a routine nature utilizing a variety of heavy-duty cleaning equipment.
- You will be cleaning clinical and non-clinical areas in the hospital.
- You will be responsible for the terminal cleaning of infectious areas.
- You will be responsible for stripping and sealing vinyl floors, scrubbing tiled floors, the vacuum carpets floors.
- You must be cleaning windows, walls, door frames, and handles.
- You will be cleaning bathrooms and toilets.
- Removal of general waste in designated areas.
- You should perform any other cleaning activities as directed by the team leader/supervisor.
- You must cope with the physical demands of the work individually or in a team.
- You must be prepared to be rotated to different demands of the work individually or in a team.
- You must be prepared to be rotated to different areas in the hospital, shift work including night duty, public holidays, and weekends.
APPLICATIONS: The Medical surveillance will be conducted on the recommended candidates, at no cost. All individuals with disabilities are welcome to apply. All job applications must be filled on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above, and certified copies of ID and qualifications that are not older than six (6) months. Candidates must indicate the post reference number on their applications. Any failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered. All the qualifications of the candidates recommended for appointment will be verified. All the individuals in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All the candidates will be subjected to a security screening and vetting process Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. The Department reserves the right to not make an appointment with a candidate that meets the minimum requirements. All applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time, and place determined by the Department. All the applications of this post must be submitted to Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital, Human Resource Department, Private Bag X396, Pretoria, 0001. The Hand Delivery at Kalafong Security Gate and sign in the register book 9s also allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for this available job post. If ever you are asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer: Department of Health
Location: Kalafong Provincial Tertiary Hospital
Closing Date: 25-03-2021
Are you in possession of Grade 10 and above?
Are you in possession of a one-year proven cleaning experience in a formal clinical environment?
Due to the large number of applications we foresee receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any reply from us within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful this time.