SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
The Maintenance & Kiosk Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Facilities Manager in a 2-part role. 1 Overseeing, coordinating, and conducting overall general maintenance, follow up with suppliers, vendors, and contractors. Oversee Occupational Health and Safety requirements of all work facilities at the PUMA Head Office, Warehouse, and Cape Town retail stores. 2. Manage the receiving and dispatch of all parcels and documents that move through the Kiosk.
- Maintain the upkeep of all related building facilities and machinery to maximize operational efficiency, safety, and statutory compliance aligned to local and global standards and requirements. Maintain and update reports and checklists on a weekly/monthly/annual basis
- Quick turnaround times with regards to maintenance requests. Assist in managing the overall requirements and execution of the Occupational Health & Safety Act & Committee.
- Manage and track the movement of all stock received and dispatched at the kiosk.
- Coordinate, direct and perform routine and comprehensive custodial maintenance of assigned facilities. with respect to safety, quality, and technical issues.
- Schedule and follow up on maintenance and servicing of lifts, access control, plants, water coolers, fire equipment, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and drainage, storage-related equipment, or any other related equipment.
- Making sure preventative and reactive maintenance and repairs both internal and external are executed at all Cape Town sites in a timely manner. Including but not limited to Electrical, Plumbing, furniture, Equipment, Painting/Plastering and Carpentry
- Routine inspections and reporting of the building and its equipment.
- Routine plant checks and tests are carried out on the specified frequencies and in accordance with Plant Operating Instructions.
- Analyze and rectify equipment defects in a timely manner to avoid downtimes.
- Oversee new and refurbishment projects.
- Receiving of all stock, samples, documents, and other parcels destined for HO.
- Distribution of all samples, stock, documents, and other parcels to the relevant department/persons.
- Effective management of parcels kept in the kiosk. Ensuring the appropriate controls are in place and that all procedures are strictly adhered to.
- The ultimate responsibility of the stock in the kiosk – Monthly reports with regards to parcels in the kiosk not collected.
- Maintain inventory of consumable stock and tools as well as purchasing of said consumables.
- Oversee the cleaning team and ensure that cleaning standards are maintained.
- Help with the setup of events and functions including fixtures and AV equipment.
- Form part of the OHS team and conduct routine inspections.
- Conduct routine vehicle inspections.
- Senior Certificate
- Tertiary Qualification in related field (beneficial)
- + 3 years technical experience
- MS Office/ Outlook/ Web-based applications
- Driver’s license
- Business Knowledge – Understands PUMA’s business processes, organizational structure, and how functions interrelate. Understands the activities and objectives of the Department.
- Well-developed communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to customers and staff. Is able to troubleshoot and preempt obstacles in a competent and convincing manner.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing, and the ability to handle a varied workload
- Teamwork – being able to effectively work within a team
- Fully computer literate – Outlook, MS Office, Web-based applications
- Knowledge of OHS regulations
- Eye for detail
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf, and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Apply By Signing Up With The Company CLICK HERE