Clover is one of the biggest employers in the Dairy Industry in South Africa and has been ranked in the Rep Trak study for the past two years as the most Reputable and Ideal Company to work for.
Clover’s success lies in its people and the competence, diversity, and dedication that they bring to the Clover Business. Approximately 9000 people have made Clover their home away from home and share our Way Better Vision and Mission.
Clover is looking for people in permanent posts to complete the working teams in:
- GENERAL WORKERS.
- SECURITY OFFICER.
- ADMIN OFFICER.
- DATA CAPTURE.
The requirements differ with the type of job you applying for.
These requirements are compulsory for all posts:
- You must have a Grade 9 or higher.
- You must have a valid SA ID document.
- Certified copies of certificates for the job you apply for.
Skills and competencies:
- You must be able to read and write in English.
- You must be willing to learn on the job.
- Work night shifts dependent on the department.
Key Performance Areas:
· Preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports as required.
· Communication and sales administrative functions, liaising with sales teams and/or customers.
· Helping with client liaison functions and administration thereof.
· Making sure sales needs and objectives are met through proactively following up on departmental requirements and support.
· Initiate best practices and maintain acceptable standards in the execution of duties at all times.
· Co-ordination/liaison between sales and other departments within the Company.
· Maintain and update all sales admin-related activities and functions.
· Making sure of Health Safety and Quality Standards are met within the working environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you are interested!!!
Go to the Clover website register your profile to apply online…
If ever you have not heard from us after 2 weeks of applying to consider your application unsuccessful this time.
…Here Are More Job Opportunities To Apply…