We are at present looking for vibrating grade C safety collectors/packers and cleaners to start working in one of the main factory distribution centers. Both males and females can apply.
The successful candidate will have to pick up the heavy boxes, keep them in the warehouse and in the right area and also bring them out in case of delivery or when the items are sorted. Duties Process incoming and outgoing items following organizational procedures Create and label items for easy identification of inventory / Warehouse cleaning must be done every day.
Pride-Connext has General Warehouse openings for pickers and packers for a leading logistics supplier in the Chattanooga area. These are full-time, temp-to-hire positions!
Apply today! Picker/ Packer Shifts:
- Day Shift: Monday- Friday 6:00 am to 3:45 pm: R175 per day
- Night Shift: Monday – Friday 6:00 pm to 3:45 am: R175 per day
Picker/ Packer Responsibilities:
- Make sure that all parts are being verified and scanned in order to be placed in correct sequential order by use of RF scanner and computer
- You must communicate with the team leader regarding any missing parts/ unreadable labels
- You must verify that all totes or containers are empty before placing verification sheets
- You must verify that all part numbers are being staged in the location correctly
- You should verify that all part numbers and HU labels match before parts are sequenced into racks
- You must visually inspect parts and packaging General Warehouse Sequencer
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and background check
- You should have the aptitude to handle a very physical role involving lifting 50lb containers and standing/ walking throughout the entire shift
- You must have the aptitude to follow safety rules and work procedures
- Must have steel toe or composite toe shoes
- Have some basic computer skills
Location: Johannesburg ONLY
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org