Fidelity Services Group
Closing Date 01 June 2021
The overall purpose of this position is to make sure that each site-specific security requirement is adhered to which the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met in the slightest degree time.
• PSIRA Grade C – Registered and accredited
• No list or any pending cases
• Matric – Grade 12 or Equivalent
• Excellent Communication Skills in English
• Well Presented and Well-groomed
• At least 2 Years Security Experience
• Must Reside within the Secunda Area or in close traveling distance
• Medically Fit
Key Areas of Responsibility (not all-inclusive)
• Safeguarding – Asset Protection
• Access Control – Entrance and Exit
• Report Writing
• Completing of Relevant Registers
• All Standard duties as per training
• Needs to be assertive, organized, and thorough
• Good Communication skills both written and verbal
• Able to figure stressed and 12-hour shifts (Day and Night)
• Report Writing skills
• Able to follow instructions accurately
• Conflict management
We reserve the proper to not make a rendezvous to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees the least bit times and therefore the choice made is solely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported within the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital because the key resource to our success within the markets during which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the point in time, please regard your application as unsuccessful.