Full Job Description
Customer Service Fixed Term Contract Position6-month Contracts based in RandburgTo Start ASAPMain Purpose of Position:The Customer Service Agent is responsible for effectively assisting customers with general and specific queries. It is imperative that accurate information is provided to the customer and that calls which cannot be resolved are escalated to the correct stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Answering inbound calls timeously.
- Be professional and polite at all times.
- Listening attentively to customer queries.
- Responding to customer queries accurately.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Familiarize oneself with products and procedures.
- Providing relevant information to ensure First Call Resolution.
- Effectively resolve queries.
- Escalating faults that cannot be concluded on first contact.
- Ensuring that customer details are captured accurately.
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Skills and Experience
- Grade 12
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Communication & written skills
- Serious and passionate about customer service and working in a customer service industry
- Previous call center experience
- Fluent in English and another South African language
- Customer focus
- Ability to build customer loyalty
- Conflict management
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of professionalism and understanding of ethical conduct.
- Quality orientation
Job Reference: BPO00099