Cleaners: CCB220329-3 – CCBSA Horizontal
Closing Date: 2022/04/05
Reference Number: CCB220329-3
Job Title: General Worker
Company: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type: Permanent
Location – Country: South Africa
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Devland
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Manufacturing department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a General Worker role, which is based in Devland. The successful candidate will report directly to the Yard Supervisor in Devland.
Key Duties & Responsibilities.
The role will be responsible for sorting bottles and crates received back from customers, and/or ensuring that trucks are cleaned effectively and efficiently, and/or ensuring effective and efficient waste separation, as required.
- Correctly sorted bottles and crates, in accordance with KPIs
- Leveled pallets and crates, in accordance with KPIs
- Clean trucks, in accordance with KPIs.
- Sorted waste, in accordance with KPIs.
- The clean and tidy working area is maintained at all times.
- Safety and housekeeping practices ensured.
- Customer satisfaction ensured.
- Solved situational problems.
Company policies and procedures:
• Demonstrates a thorough understanding of the appropriate company’s policies and procedures and applies them effectively in day-to-day activities.
• Strives for continuous customer service improvement.
• Takes responsibility to solve customer problems.
• Goes the extra mile for every customer.
• Understands the impact of poor internal customer service.
• Manipulates objects physically with the assistance of one’s limbs and in accordance with the signals from the central nervous system.
• Performs tasks autonomously
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 6 months to 1-year experience.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications, should please apply.