Trolley Collector & Blockers (SER201104-1)
Closing Date: 2021/02/13
Reference Number: SER201104-1
Job Title: Trolley Collector & Blockers
Job Type: Contract
Location – Town / City: all areas
Location – Province: Western Cape
Location – Country: South Africa
We are looking for driven / hardworking individuals who take pride in what they do no matter how big or small the task. Are you able to push lines of 10 trolleys or more? Are you willing to work/deal with the public? Are you in good health and able to walk distances? Then this is the job for you.
- No criminal record.
- Neat and presentable.
- Able to speak and write clearly in English.
- Must be able to travel to and from the site.
- Must be willing to work late and or shifts.
- Preference is given to South African Citizens
- C.V. / 2 x certified copies of ID / 2 x copies of ID / SARS / Bank statement not older than 3 months / proof of address not older than 3 months / certified copy of school report
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that all the trolleys are collected and returned to the store.
- Ensure that no trolleys are left in the parking areas.
- Ensure that nobody tries to take the trolleys off the premises.
- Ensure that the trolleys are sanitized / clean at all times.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals.