|Job Title||Unemployed Learnership Packaging|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging Department.
To provide 12 people with an opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging, NQF Level 3. They will enter into a fixed-term contract with CCBSA Polokwane Manufacturing, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and theoretical learning, culminating in a national qualification.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated programme. The theoretical aspects of the learning are entrenched with work-based learning.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
• A Learnership leads to a national qualification registered on the (NQF) Qualification Framework.
• The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
• The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contain the outcomes and assessment
• Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilizing a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Attention to detail
•Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
Skills, Experience & Education
Qualifications / Experience :
• Must be a South African Citizen
• Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
• Must be Employment Equity candidate
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/ learnership at another company or organization