Company: Fidelity Services Group
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Fidelity Cash Solutions – CashMaster, Waltloo
Reporting to: Production Manager CashMaster
The above learnership is open at CashMaster in Waltloo, reporting to the Production Manager CashMaster.
In this role, you will ensure that all builds are done on time and correctly. Assembling and testing of CashMaster products.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate with Maths and Science
- Strong oral communication skills
- Basic electronics qualification.
- Assembling of devices and the ability to trace issues and fault finding
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Receiving and keeping stock for your assemblies.
- Doing stock count every week on your stock.
- Doing all QC documents regarding the subassembly that you are building.
- Make sure all builds are done in the time bracket that’s been given to you every day. (Assembling and testing)
- Demonstrates integrity by modeling CashMaster’ s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control, and good-humored even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust, and open communication; ability to ensure effective teamwork, collaborative behavior, and team spirit
- Ability to develop a collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
Interested candidates whose credentials best match the requirements can send their CV’s before the closing of business on 31st January 2020