Job ID: 52592
Job Sector: Banking
Country: South Africa
Operations: a range of essential and complex services to ensure processes across the bank work as effectively and efficiently as possible
The Cash Shared Services Learnership
The Cash business provides cash management services to our clients, offering professional SME support on all aspects of the cash value chain through personalized engagements.
You could have the opportunity to join this dynamic team
If you are interested in driving a purpose that looks at ensuring that business growth is enabled through keeping the client at the heart of everything we do, this learnership is an ideal opportunity.
• Ensures that the workstation is activated, equipment is in working order and the necessary stationery is available to begin processing.
• Ensures the consignment is removed from the tote and the tote is locked and released in order for a second tote to be available at the respective workstation.
• Ensures the correct client code is visibly displayed prior to the processing of the deposit.
• Verifies consignment contents against relevant schedules. Ensures that all consignment contents are in full view of the camera.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
The candidate must:
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed and passed Grade 12 with Pure Mathematics or min symbol “C” Maths literacy
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership or internship
- Learnership Details:Start Date: 01 April 2021
End Date: 31 March 2022
Learner Allowance: R4 000 per month
Location: Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban
Application closing date 17 January 2021