- A learnership is an accredited education and training program offered in the workplace.
- Learners spend structured time learning theory in a classroom environment and practical skills in the workplace, after which they are assessed for competence against the required standards.
- It is a work-based means to obtaining a formal, nationally recognized qualification.
- The duration is approximately 12 months.
- It requires a contractual agreement between 4 parties: the Unemployed Candidate (learner), employer, training provider, and the SETA.
THIS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO:
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to acquire a qualification linked to their role and to business requirements.
- Provide unemployed candidates with an opportunity to develop business and leadership skills.
- Provide unemployed candidates with a development offering that could assist them with their career development and career path.
- Create an environment in which we all learn continuously.
- Not an employee of Ster-Kinekor or involved in any learnership.
- completed both Literacy and Numeracy or equivalent at an NQF Level 4.
- A Senior Certificate indicating that you have passed literacy (English) and Mathematical Literacy or Mathematics, will also suffice
- Be willing to commit yourself to a 12- month program
- Identify a sponsor/coach who agrees to commit to supporting you throughout the program, should your application be successful.
Cradlestone, Cresta, Rosebank Nouveau, Eastrand Mall, Fourways, Mall of Africa, Sterland, The Grove, Vaal Mall, Newtown
Region- Western Cape:
Tygervalley, N1 City, Cape Gate, Bayside
Region- KwaZulu Natal:
IF YOU MEET THE CRITERIA AND ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING, PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION AND PROOF OF LITERACY AND NUMERACY LEVELS ONLINE. OR ALTERNATIVELY, SEND CV TO RECRUITMENT@STERKINEKOR.COM